Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bad Day

Today was a bad day.

I woke up late and missed the bus by seconds. I stood at my front door and watched it drive away. Hence I had to walk half an hour to get the streetcar to school. I barely made it to class on time. Barely. 1 minute before it started. Class was long and boring.

After class, I went to a cafĂ© to work on my essay for my english class back home that I should have finished forever ago but am just now finishing. It is the one on the meaning of life, and it really upset me to write it. I was on the verge of tears. And I’m still not quite done with it.

I've had a miserable headache since 2. It is now 9.

After that I had to go meet the group for dinner. I had the address from Tom. He told me langasse 20. I was late and decided to take a taxi rather than try to find my way on public transport. 20 minutes into the taxi ride, he gets to langasse 20. It wasn’t where I was supposed to be. The taxi driver called his wife who looked up the restaurant on the internet. Turns out it was langSTRASSE 20. Tom had given me the wrong address. So 40 minutes late, I arrived at dinner, 30 euros broker.

I walked out from the stop and ran across the street while literally watching my bus drive away. So I had to wait 10 minutes for the next one.

Then I was waiting for the bus and some guy walked up to me and started talking to me. He was gross and he was hitting on me (because I look pretty today). I had to deal with that for 10 minutes, and then he got on the bus I was going to get on, but I didn’t want to have to deal with him any longer, so I didn’t get on and had to wait 10 minutes for the next one.

My favorite jeans are starting to rip.

Feel sorry for me.

I will blog tomorrow and it will be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment