Tuesday, May 11, 2010

That one time

Disclaimer: You know how teenage girls like quotes that pretend to be deep and poetic but are really bull. Well this is one of those moments.

Last night it started raining and I got totally drenched. I was actually ringing out my hair. And I was lost. So as I was walking (freezing cold) I found the most perfect cafe. I sat down for a drink (no, not alcohol of corse) and then I realized this place had free internet. It was indeed the most perfect cafe in all of Europe.

So I opened up my email, read some lovely emails from family and friends (by the way. Is anyone reading this blog? Am I pouring my soul out to an empty internet? Comment if you exist?) And then I read an email from my english teacher who I've emailed probably 4 times, but he only just got back to me. Anyway, his email was about my essay, which I have to turn in soon. So I read his feedback and started working on my essay.

The only problem is that my essay is about the meaning of life in the book The Razor's Edge, and he said I have to decide what the meaning of life or else the essay won't work.

So I decided the meaning of life sopping wet in a cafe in Vienna.

Now doesn't that just seem like the ultimate cliche teenage girl facebook status?

In other news, I bought a bus ticket to Prague today (40 euros. Cheap!). For tomorrow. Is that crazy or what? Me (and lots of kids in my group) will be in Prague tomorrow. Crazy or what?

2 comments:

  1. what is the meaning of life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, I'm catching up on your blog. Pretending as though I am 16 and can read it from my iPhone without enlarging the words. I've learned your take on the meaning of life and enjoying the fact you are in charge of your own money. This is the best Friday night entertainment I've had in a long time. Man I love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete