Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Schmetterling Haus

Schmetterling is the only pretty word in the German language.

The Schmetterling Haus is the imperial butterfly house. It is basically a huge greenhouse and it is fill of butterflies (duh). It is like a 2 minute walk away from school. School is right next to the opera house. I love that it is in the center of Vienna.

Yesterday, during photography class, Tom decided to take us to the Schmetterling Haus. I took lots of pictures (click on the link on your right). However, I was scared. I know, scared of butterflies. Sounds pathetic. Kinda is. But I was so jumpy. These huge butterflies were randomly flying into my face. I may have shrieked. It was awful.

I am going to go back tommorrow and enjoy it. It is a place to be enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment