Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Letters

If you chance to meet a frown,
Do not let it stay.
Quickly turn it upside down,
And smile that frown away.

Do you know what actually chases away frowny faces? It's not turning your mouth upside down. That would require turning your head upside down which would give you a headache and eventually kill you. Or it would require something like this:


So, do you know what is really great at chasing away frowns? Letters. It is impossible to be sad when you have just gotten a letter in the mail. Unless of corse that letter is a bill. But if you are like me and the letter is not a bill but something handwritten from someone you love, then it is a great day when you get a letter. Today I got 2 letters! In one envelope was a bunch of letters from all the YW in my ward. It was really sweet of them. In the other envelope was a surprise birthday letter from my best friend KAT! The great thing about that letter was that Kat somehow wrote it on the exact same paper as is in my journal. Kat and I are so in sync. Thanks to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment