Monday, July 5, 2010

The Wall

I have hit a wall. It is a big brick one. It happened after I moved in on Friday. I smacked my head against it and have yet to regain consciousness. I just don't want to do anything. I'm exhausted. Probably related to my refusal to go to bed before 2. Because I have internet and people I want to talk to. So I'm exhausted. I have that headache. The one I get during school from not sleeping enough. I don't want to go to German. I can't force myself to go to German. I forgot to bring all my German stuff anyway. I think today will be a sick day. I can take a nap in a park. And get some seriously needed retail therapy. I can always go to German tomorrow.

Ps. It is 6 hours later. I didn't go to German. Instead I took a nap in a park, went shopping (because retail therapy IS a real thing), finally went inside St. Stephan's, and am now reading a book. I'm quickly breaking down the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment